Bilingual Spanish Tax Expert – CPA, Enrolled Agent or Practicing Attorney – Seasonal Remote
work remotely throughout the United States
- Must possess an active, unrestricted credential: EA, CPA, or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- 3 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software
- Must possess or be able to obtain any related State licenses, certificates, permits or bonds
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Strong customer service skills with ability to empathize and instill confidence
- Active PTIN required
As a Tax Expert with Intuit you’ll work directly with clients and apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to offer tax advice and resolve customer inquiries through our platform.
This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers.
You’ll have access to our virtual tools and resources, as well as opportunities to collaborate with experts and provide updates on assigned customers. At the end of the season we offer opportunities to work with us again for following seasons.
- Job information can change without notice
- English speaking may be required
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit company web page to apply
(To apply visit company website directly)
Share the news with an amigo