Customer Service Specialist II Bilingual
- Tempe, Arizona
- Customer Service
This position is open to candidates who live within 100 miles of Tempe, AZ.
This is a hybrid position that requires spending time working from home and in the office. After training, associates will work approximately 75% at home and 25% in the office.
Retention Specialists include both licensed and unlicensed responsibilities. If selected for a role that requires licensing, you must obtain and maintain state licensing which include successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s), and obtain continuing education requirements. Competitive candidates must:
- Communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
- Be resourceful – know where to find answers
- Be able to successfully multi-task
- Thrive on working in a team environment; and be accountable for your work and your schedule!
Where you’ll work:
The Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) is committed to solving our customers’ needs on first contact through simple, high-quality, and personalized experiences. We currently have the following types of shifts and openings:
- Shifts are morning/afternoon/and weekends
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Job information can change without notice
- English speaking may be required
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit company web page to apply
(To apply visit company website directly)
Share the news with an amigo