Customer Success Specialist (Spanish language) (Remote)
Posted 4 weeks ago
BOGOTA /CUSTOMER SUCCESS /FULL-TIME/ REMOTE
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with customers and solve their billing or account-related issues, as well as technical issues related to websites, hosting and domains, via live chat and tickets (Spanish and English).
- Be a true ambassador, and show our customers what customer obsession is really about.
- Focus on the customers’ success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuously polishing your technical background.
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale.
What We Expect:
- C1 or native written and spoken English proficiency.
- Excellent skills in Spanish to communicate with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as proactiveness and empathy (experience in the customer service field is a plus).
- Hunger for learning, and growing.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (5 days a week), 8h/day, in rotating shifts (including nights, and weekends).
- Availability to participate in our online e-training (in English) during the first month, from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 5PM (GMT-3).
- A computer with the following parameters: processor – Intel i5 or higher, AMD Ryzen 5 or higher, RAM: 8 GB or higher.
- Ability to boost the internet speed up to 50 Mbps.
- Job information can change without notice
- English speaking may be required
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit company web page to apply
*(This company prefers that potential candidates apply directly on their website)
Share with an amigo to support the website