This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services, including via our mobile applications (together, “MDB”) or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on MDB if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do engage in affiliate marketing .
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from MDB.
- We do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals .
2. Data we collect, use and disclose:
Below is a list of all the types of data we have collected in the last 12 months, where we got it, why we collected it and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed it. We do not sell your data to third parties.
|Data type||Where we got it||Why collected||Disclosed to|
|First and last name||User entry||Facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of MDB||Payment processors|
|Email address||User entry||Account creation, user-to-user and MDB-to-user communications and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Phone number||User entry||User-to-user communications, combatting fraud/abuse, personalizing your use of MDB||Payment processors and phone verification service providers|
|Mailing or street address||User entry||Account and post creation, MDB communicating with corporate users, facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of MDB||Payment processors|
|Credit card data||User entry||Facilitating your transactions||Payment processors|
|Geographic location (latitude and longitude)||User entry, IP/geolocation providers||Personalizing your use of MDB and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Photos and other data you voluntarily provide, post on or send via MDB||User entry||Facilitating and personalizing your use of MDB||No one|
|Saved searches, account preferences, favorite/hidden postings||User entry||Facilitating and personalizing your use of MDB||No one|
|HTTP browser cookie||User’s browser, MDB web server||Facilitating and personalizing your use of MDB and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Information about your device and browser such as device ID, browser version, operating system, plugins||User’s browser, mobile app||Facilitating and personalizing your use of MDB and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|IP address||User’s browser, mobile app, IP/geolocation providers||Combatting fraud/abuse||Service providers that help us combat fraud/abuse|
|Web page views, access times, HTTP headers||User’s browser, mobile app||Combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
We may share some or all of the above listed data in the following circumstances:
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of MDB users, MDB, or the general public.
- at your direction (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
MDB uses business partners to display advertising communications about the Site and its services on third-party sites and to allow its advertising network partners to display advertising content related to the preferences of the User who has registered or visited the Site. These cookies are used by Google to present the User with advertisements at the time of the visit. Likewise, these cookies are used to show the User, during navigation, products or services of interest or similar to those displayed based on the chronology of navigation.
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed to facilitate and personalize your use of MDB, combat fraud/abuse and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
4. International Users
By accessing MDB or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in Canada. For more information please contact us .