San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our Art Director and Project Managers, and Copywriter to produce compelling videos.
- Create motion design projects – doing all of the creative work from concept to delivery of short form video content – ideating, storyboard, design, animate, render and ship to client.
- Create video content for social media and other internal and external communications.
- Create video content for User Acquisition ads and campaigns.
What you should have
- 4+ years experience as a motion designer in entertainment, gaming, tech, agency or in-house creative teams.
- Strong illustration and animation experience.
- A strong grasp of animation and design principles.
- A strong understanding of how to create inspiring visual effects.
- Demonstrate creative and technical skills.
- Experience working as part of a team of motion designers.
- Proficient at creating motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
- Portfolio or reel required with application.
- You can gesture with motion blur
- You can gesture without motion blur
- Experience with Lottie animations is a bonus
- Experience creating 3D animations using Maxon Cinema 4D is a double bonus
Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Remote work friendly company Super List
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes