What you’ll do…
- Client Acquisition – Creating new opportunities and upselling current customers.
- Achieving sales KPIs and targets – finalizing all sales in a timely manner. Identify upgrade opportunities with existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations.
- Presentation and negotiation – Prepare accurate quotes and develop and present proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner. Negotiate contracts as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service and value for the client and SiteMinder’s profit margins.
- CRM maintenance – Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on SiteMinder’s CRM system. Ensure all documentation is complete post sales to set up trials and to move the client to a subscription.
- Account management – Manage the accounts of new clients to maintain satisfaction until they are passed on to a dedicated Onboarding Success Team or a dedicated Account Manager.
- Client feedback – Provide client feedback on products to the Product Team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Partner management – Work with local industry groups and travel associations to promote SiteMinder’s products and brand. Attend key functions and events, requiring occasional travel to client locations to attend meetings with relevant managers.
What you have…
- Located in Mexico
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the hotel/hospitality industry (OTAs, hotel chains and/or revenue management background strongly preferred)
- Strong English & Spanish communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of hotel systems such as Channel Manager, PMS, CRS, RMS, and GDS strongly preferred
- Saas experience, ideally in the hotel/hospitality technology space is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Experience with working in a remote environment
- Ability to travel within Mexico and to the US when required
- Please submit your CV in English